Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Wish...


I wish we didn’t have war
I wish competition didn’t lead to hatred
I wish everyone has enough food to be happy and survive
I wish people would stop comparing what they have with what others have
I wish there were no bullies
I wish there weren’t people out there who like to hurt other people
I wish for everyone to be healthy
I wish death was never painful
I wish people wouldn’t give up on themselves or other people
I wish expectations didn’t lead to disappointment
I wish for everyone to have someone who believes in them
I wish people would be loyal and faithful
I wish people would be nice all of the time
I wish people were always hopeful
I wish that for every single person, when they die, they feel accomplished and like they        left a mark on this world.
I wish for people to hold on to the big dreams they had when they were little
I wish every new day is better than the last
I wish for everyone to have a support system for them
I wish for everyone to experience love
I wish people wouldn’t be greedy

For those who are at war, I wish for you to come home safely
For those who do not have enough food, I wish that you find some today
For those competing, I wish for it to not lead you to hate
For those who are comparing, I wish for you to be grateful for what you have today
For you who are bullies, I wish you would realize the harm you are causing and stop today
For you who are unhealthy, I wish for you to become healthy today
For those of you who are experiencing death today, I wish for it to not be painful for you
For those of you who have given up on yourself, I wish for you to find that hope today
For those of you who have high expectations, I wish for you to not be disappointed
For those of you who have no one to believe in you, I believe in you
For those of you who are not loyal or faithful, I wish for you to be loyal and find faith
For those of you who aren’t nice all of the time, I will try to be nice all of the time and I wish for you to be nice all of the time from today on
For those of you who are not hopeful all of the time, I wish for you to be hopeful today
For everyone, I wish for you to feel accomplished and leave a mark on this world when you die
For those of you who have given up on your childhood dreams, I wish for you to remember them and dream of them tonight
I wish for you that today is better than yesterday
For those of you who do not have a support system, I wish for you to find it today
For those of you who have not experienced love, I wish that you do today
For those of you who are greedy, I wish today that you are not greedy

11.11.12

No comments:

Post a Comment