Monday, June 25, 2012

And Summer Keeps Going By


            Oh hey. It’s been a few days… Or weeks. I really have no idea. I have completely lost track of the days. I only know its near the end of the month because Hoopfest is this weekend. I do know, though, that my summer is over halfway over. What the heck? It just started getting warm. This is ridiculous. If Pullman wasn’t so much fun when the sun is out I would be extremely upset.
            Well in the between time, I started a new job, and quit it. Long story. But for the short version, I was in a position that they have never put a girl in, and there were scary things, and it gave me anxiety, and I tried, but I couldn’t do it. Hopefully they are going to put me in a different position in the same company, though. Other than that, not much has been going on. I went to the lake (CDA not Priest, unfortunately). My good friends finally had the mixer. From what I remember of it, it was a freaking blast. And they most definitely need to put another one on. I don’t see why they wouldn’t, they made a ton of money off of it. So it would benefit everyone if they put another one on.
            Also, on Saturday, Rachel, Maggie, Niki, and I drove down to Pullman for the day/night to stay in our new house. Oh my gosh I love it, I love Pullman, and I cannot wait to get down there. A year ago, I would not have been saying this. But something changed, and I love WSU and Pullman and everything about it down there. So I am real excited.
            This summer is going by too fast, though, and I feel like I have not done anything, because I haven’t. There are so many things that I need to and want to do, that I just don’t know if they will get done. I haven’t even gone up to Priest Lake once yet. I miss it. And because of having to work, I don’t get to go up there for two weeks like every past year of my entire life. It is kind of depressing. I hope I get to go up there even for a few days.
            Well my cousins are coming into town this week. Maximillian has to go to Pullman for his Alive session. That’s another thing that will be great about next year is that he will be there, and for mom’s and dad’s weekend, my aunt and uncle can come! I cannot freaking wait. Anyways, they are coming into town. My cousin Sam will be here like all week with his friend, I need to figure out ways to entertain them. Hopefully it is at least nice out. Pool time. And then Hoopfest is this weekend, plus my cousin’s grad party is Saturday as well. I may be a little late for that considering it is HOOPFEST weekend. Did I mention that the big three-on-three tournament that Spokane hosts every year called Hoopfest is this weekend? Well it is. And then the 4th of July is next week. Still don’t know what I’m doing for that. Usually I’m over on the west side with my cousins. I guess I will figure it out!
            Well I am going to go get ready…for nothing…for probably sitting by the pool or reading or just watching tv. Eh, I probably wont get ready. I just need a shower I think. Maybe. I’ve been getting lazier and lazier. I need to go swim laps. That’s what I’ll do as long as it stays sunny out. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment