Sunday, June 3, 2012

Are You Kidding


          I’m gonna be honest, I am really, really disappointed in the people of this world right now. As I am watching the MTV movie awards, I hear the announcement of the movie of the year award. I didn’t hear all of the nominees, but the three I did hear were Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2, Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Pt 1, and The Hunger Games. So guess who won. Twilight. Now I am a complete and total Twilight fan. I love all the books and all of the movies so far. I’ve probably read the books about ten times each. But seriously? How did that win over Harry Potter or The Hunger Games? I’m not even that huge of a fan of Harry Potter and I still feel like it would have been the better choice over Twilight. OBVIOUSLY The Hunger Games would have been the very best choice, but come on. So I am disappointed about that. I still love my Twilight stories, I just do not think they should have been chosen.
          Well my personal life has been absolutely boring as all get out. Except maybe one or two things (or people). I just do not really feel like it is summer right about now. The sun has been barely showing his face. I have not gone to the lake yet, in fact I have not been swimming once! So it really does not feel like summer yet to me. Plus, people are still in school, which is just extremely odd feeling to me since I have been out for almost a month now. However, my bestest friend is coming home on Thursday and I am a teensy bit excited for that, considering it has been over five months since I have seen him, and I miss him like crazy. My reading this summer has been tremendously slow to start, so I cancelled my Netflix subscription because that is the only way I will ever stop watching it and start reading. So I have continued in the middle of one of my books, The Help, and I am sure glad I did because it is getting better and better. I was not so into it at the beginning but it is getting a whole lot better.
          I saw the movie Men in Black III today. It was aight. I was not completely impressed, but Will Smith will always be a total bad ass, plus he’s hilarious. So I enjoyed that part of it. It just was not as great as I was hoping. I still want to see Snow White and the Huntsman, (Chris Hemsworth is in it ;) ow ow). He is almost as attractive as his brother, Liam Hemsworth, which I just watched The Last Song with him in it, I love that movie. I have been kind of a movie freak lately. I do not really watch much t.v., except on Netflix, so I have just been watching movies lately. I saw The Avengers which was amazing. I recommend it. I also saw What to Expect When You’re Expecting, which was not what I was expecting. I thought it would be way funnier. It was one of those movies where all of the funny parts are shown in the previews. Ah well. It happens. I also watched the movie Drive with Ryan Gosling. Borrrrring. Ryan Gosling is still a babe, but that movie put me to sleep. Did not even watch the end. So there is my movie review list for you. In case you were curious of my opinion. I wish I could be a critic for movies and books. I think I would make a great one. I already see so many movies and read so many books. I shall look into it..
          Well, that is all for now, folks. I will put an honest effort into writing more often, I have just been super lazy about it. What can I say? It’s summer. I gots things to do people. Nighty night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment