Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloweek is Here!

Does anyone understand dreams? Because I sure don’t. and I’m not going to go look online and read some quack information that supposedly tells you what your dreams mean. Is it your subconscious telling you something? I’ve had days where the smallest thing happens, like my pencil rolls off of my desk, and then that night in my dream, that little thing becomes something huge. Now that rarely happens; actually I just rarely remember my dreams, but I only recall it happening two or three times of the dreams that I do remember. I also have noticed from the dreams I remember, that I rarely have a dream about one thing or one person or something continuously. (I’m going to pause in the middle of this to say that as I am in the library, there are two people speaking either chinese or japanese screaming at each other…in the library! I’m kind of concerned). Anyways, so if I have repetitive images then it must mean something right? I’m not sure. I’ve had reoccurring themes in my dreams lately that I actually remember. Usually I’ll remember a dream for tops a half hour after I wake up and then it’s gone and I have no clue what it was about. But this one I had last night is really just poking at me. I’m trying to ignore it. It’s just a dream, ya know? (Asians still yelling—thought I heard the “f” word, but I thought they were speaking a different language? I don’t know). I mean it’s a dream for crying out loud! You are probably interested in what this dream is. Or maybe not. Maybe I’m just the curious type. Well, I wont give all of the details, but it is just something that I’ve wanted, but recently decided to make myself not want it and move on to other wants and needs (obviously not working). But in the dream I wanted it and I had it, but literally everything in the world, particularly one thing, this thing just pissed me off, kept stopping me from getting it. Sucks right? And now that’s all that keeps popping into my head and I’m like why? Usually you stupid dreams have already disappeared from my mind hours ago. Maybe I’m going crazy. Who am I kidding, I’m already crazy!
In other news: Halloweek has arrived at Washington State University. This means Halloween parties tonight, Friday, Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Whew. Literally a week. Seven costumes. So far, Maggie, Joey and whoever else and I are all exchanging/sharing costumes because who really has seven costumes? I know that I have a baseball player, a bunny, a nerd; Mags has a gorilla, a slutty baby costume which is just hilarious, you should see it; we might try the twister board one, and Joey has a school girl I think and some old dance costumes that we’re going to make something out of. So I think we’re set. I’m not going to go out all seven nights I don’t think. I’ll figure something out, but it should be fun regardless. Halloween at WSU is really the best. Everybody goes crazy. I think the guys all like it because girls dress slutty, but I just don't understand how we're supposed to wear next to nothing when it is possibly going to be snowing. I got dibs on the gorilla costume all seven days. Just kidding, but really I wish I could. I'm excited that it is finally here, though. Although, Maggie, Joey and I have been trying to stay in shape, ya know, to look good in our costumes and what not. We've been really good about going to the gym a lot, and then all of a sudden, the last week before Halloweek, we all eat a crap ton of food and don't go to the gym. What just happened. Looks like I'm getting a big butt. Not a bad thing I guess. I'm just a little upset that we broke, so close to Halloween. Good thing we have no one to impress. Hah. Whatever. Yolo...as Maggie always says. Yikes. But everybody prepare yourselves for one of the best weeks at Wazzu. 
I really want to find a date to take me to see either Paranormal Activity 4 or Sinister. Mostly because Maggie has already found someone to go with, Joey doesn’t like scary movies, and I don’t like having to pay for movies. So pretty much I’m a.) not going to have a date b.)going by myself and c.) I have to pay for the movie. How lame. (And obviously this is a joke since for one I love going to movies by myself, and two, I'm not actually looking for a date. obvi some people don't get jokes) But I love scary movies so it is a necessity that I go see one. Like I really LOVE scary movies. You have no idea. Halloween is almost my favorite holiday because of it. I love being scared. And after Halloween we have Dad’s weekend…a blast, then Thanksgiving and the Apple Cup, then 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family—thee best. I love Christmas season the most. Love, love, love it. Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas cookies…OH! Totally forgot: carving pumpkins this weekend finally, and making Halloween decorated cookies. Yum! But I have to go to class now, unfortuantely. Have a good day/weekend. Go watch ABC Family’s 13 Nights of Halloween before it’s over. Or go see a scary movie by yourself! Peace y’all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment