Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hold It Together


            Uh oh. Sydney just got all emotional. I was just procrastinating, of course, by taking down all of the stuff on my walls in my dorm, one less thing to do next week. It looks so sad and empty! I don’t want to leave Pullman. It’s so hard to comprehend that I’ve been here for as long as I have. And that it’s almost time to go home. The really sad part is that even though I’m coming back here next year, it wont be in the same way. I wont be living with the same people (which in some cases is good), but I’ll miss living with my roommate, Chanel. Ahhhh it’s just so sad. I wanna cry!!
            I seriously remember the very first day when I got here. It was hot as hell and I had just gotten through a terrible migraine so the heat wasn’t really helping. But it was exciting moving all of my stuff in. It’d be different if I was coming back to the same place every year. But next year I’ll be living with my favorite people in the entire world. After that, though, I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. Maybe study abroad for a semester. It’ll just be different every year. It has just been such a fun year. I’m excited for it to be summer, but I don’t want to leave all of my Pullman friends. (The whole 6th floor included J)
            I guess I’ll just try to think positive. I get to go see all of my Spokane friends, and friends from high school. That will definitely be a blast. We always know how to have a good time. I get to work…not sure if that’s going to be exciting or dull, we’ll see. I get to lay by the pool and work on my tan. I get to go to the lake. Hoopfest! Fourth of July. Maybe go visit my cousins. So going home isn’t all bad! I’m just kidding. It’s not bad at all. I just wish I could have the best of both worlds. I do have the advantage of coming to Pullman on the weekends during the summer, but not everyone will be here. Either way, it’ll be a fun summer. It’s just the fact that it’s finally hitting me that I have a week left before I leave here.
            Well, I’m gonna enjoy one last Pullman weekend for the school year and then work my butt of for finals next week. Oh joy… Hope everyone has had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment