Sunday, May 13, 2012

Long, Hot Summer


      Okay since I know this summer will be really busy and fun and hot and exciting and special and random and crazy and fast, I decided that I needed to make a list of things that I have to accomplish at some point during the summer. Plus I just love making lists. So here it goes. And things may be added to it later on but this is what I have so far:

·        Get a tan (currently working on it)
·        Be at the lake as much as possible
·        Go camping
·        Fishing
·        Take a road trip with friends…somewhere…anywhere
·        Skydiving? (that’s still up in the air…get it? hehe)
·        Read my list of books
·        Get another tattoo (Tuesday)
·        Sleep under the stars
·        Skinny dipping (it’s always a must)
·        Streaking…oh wait…
·        Spend as much time as possible with my friends that I don’t get to see very often
·        No matter what I end up doing, make it a memorable summer. Have fun while I’m young, wild, and crazy. Learn me some experience in the work field without working my summer away. Fall in love…with something new. Waste time doing silly, meaningless things. Cherish time with good friends having good times. Get the tjs as much as possible because they are hilarious. Make new friends. Have as many new experiences as I can and spend time doing the things I already love.
·        Just…have a blast this summer

My summers mean a lot to me and I have yet to have a bad one. They just seem to get better and better with time. I foresee this current summer as being as great, if not greater, than the past ones. I know I need to enjoy it while I’m young, and I plan to do just that. This list is really pointless because there is no reason to plan summer. It should just come day to day as I see fit. Obviously not everything is going to go the way I want. I wont get all of the things I want. And there are things I want really badly. But my “plan” is to just take it one day at a time and make the best of whatever does happen. That is what I have been doing so far, and so far…I’m loving it. It will be a summer of great times with great people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment