Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baseball Season

            Happy Hump Day! Middle of the week. Well, since I’m done with my stuff to do today, I pretty much consider today over. I need a new book to read. I need to get my mind off of the Hunger Games. I want another series to read. I like them better because they last longer. Or maybe a new t.v. show, because I finally finished mine. I just need something to take up my down time. I don’t like not having anything to do. I like to keep my mind busy. Books are obviously better, but I wouldn’t mind a good, drama-filled television show. I just need something to do outside of school!
            Also, aside from book reading and tv watching, I want something new. Something adventurous. Just something different and exciting! I’m sure, for that, I’ll have to wait until school is over. But its going to happen. I know it. I’m going to make it happen. Speaking of summer, it’s coming close, and I’m still wanting to get another tattoo. So I really need to get on what and where I want it to be. I only have a few weeks left. I feel like there should be still two months until summer, but there are like five weeks! Ah!!
            Well I’m excited because this weekend I get to go home and HOPEFULLY watch the ferris boys play baseball since both games got cancelled over spring break. We’ll see how the weather ends up! It’s baseball season everyone! Woo hoo! Who doesn’t love the American pastime?! I know I do. Although, staying up to watch the game at 5 in the morning, or like tonight, 2 in the morning just isn't going to work for me. I'll have to catch the highlights later because I am not that crazy. I can't handle staying up that late on school nights. We'll see how those Mariners do this year. I'm still rootin' for them. Let the baseball season begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment