Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Short and Sweet

Well today was positively boring. I woke up…barely, went to my lab, came back, studied a little, took a nap, went back to class, came back and studied some more. So I’ve given up studying for the night. I’m sick of reading about biology. My brain is taking in too much right now. Biology, plus I’m watching the discovery channel so that is just more information, but there’s animals in it so I actually really enjoy watching it. I got to watch baby wolves roll around with each other. Adorable.
            Well I don’t have a lot to say because I’m trying to limit my internet time this week so that I can get what I need to get done. So in the absence of my words, here’s a funny picture to look at. Hope you’re having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment