Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Toast

            Okay so it’s my first night of spring break. I didn’t manage to watch any Harry Potter movies yet, but I did manage to watch the movie Winter’s Bone (with Jennifer Lawrence in it and if you don’t know who she is you should be ashamed), and I watched like ten episodes of 90210. I should say re-watched because I’ve seen the first two seasons already. So, you could say a very productive break so far. I should go to bed soon because I need to wake up at like 7:30 but I think I may need to watch just one more episode…or three. We shall see.
            And may I add…I know why I love school so much now and why I prefer it over coming home, because my parents drive me crazy and it's really nice to fall asleep to the sound of them yelling. So I’ll just leave it at that. Welcome home, Sydney. Yay! At least I don’t need to worry about school work at the moment…hah. I’m looking forward to spending some quality time with my friends. It will be very nice.
            So a toast: To the first night of Spring Break 2012. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment