Monday, March 5, 2012

Voice

            Well another Monday come and gone. You know what that means…17 days until the Hunger Games! In case you were wondering. It rained here in Pullman, Washington today, and regardless of what people say, I like the rain. It’s just in a way refreshing. And the smell reminds me of being at the lake. I miss Priest Lake. I can’t wait to go back there this summer. I want to go hike, and float down the river, or attempt to, and watch my little cousins jump off of the pole into the water. Go for boat rides, go tubing, and lay on the beach. I just want summer!
            Ah well. I just need to grin and bare it through this week and then I get a week off. I’m just hoping that over spring break I don’t have homework so that I’m stressed out still. That’s what happened over Thanksgiving break: I had homework and the entire break it was just lurking in the back of my mind making me anxious. So if I had no homework, that would be nice. I guess that will mostly be up to me, too, because I know I have an essay due on the 23rd…a.k.a. the day the Hunger Games comes out, for gened that I could work on now. I’d like to say I’ll work on it over break, but we all know that won’t happen. So I just need to try to get that done this week…along with my other essay, my speech, and a test I have to take this week. Yikes! It’s okay, I’ll get through this week and then I’ll feel much better.
            So once again I’m watching the Voice. I know, productive use of my time. But Monday nights I always, ALWAYS have to watch Pretty Little Liars and The Voice. Okay, first of all, both Adam Levine and Blake Shelton are sooooo sexy, and funny, and I just want to marry one of them. Or both. However, I think that tonight Christina Aguilera made both terrible decisions on who she kept on her team. The one guy she chose was a bully and mean to the guy he was in the sing off with, and the other guy, Anthony sounded so much better. Anyways, I’m just disappointed now. However, that show always makes me wish I could sing. More than anything in the world. It would be the greatest talent ever. Especially just to sing for myself. I don’t care about singing for other people. I just want to be able to hear myself and actually sound decent! I mean as much as I love to hear myself sing…I could use a little help in that department. Oh well.
            Lab tomorrow, advising meeting, and dirty 230. Boo yah! Let’s do this Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment