Friday, January 20, 2012

Lookin' for a Good Time?

            Looking for a good time? Need to get away, but not too far from home? Call (208)-686-8686. Sun Meadow resort is a family nudist community. They have two pools, indoor and outdoor, a hot tub, availability for cross country skiing, and even and RV park. Interested? Call or go online to sunmeadow.org!
            My friend, Ymanni found a flyer that said Year Round Skinny Dipping and gave that phone number so I called it and said “Hello, I’m inquiring about your year-round skinny dipping” so the lady, who sounded like she was at least 50 or 60, and she gave me all the information I could want. So if any of you want to go visit call them up! I’m kinda curious myself but I don’t know if I could ever get myself to actually go do something like that. Being naked around random people. I mean we all have the same parts, its just now unnatural for us to see each other’s. I mean I’ve heard about those naked marathons that they have, and I think it would be so fun to do that but I just don’t know if I could! But I’ll think about it.
            So, I gave my speech on my partner today. It only took me a little over a minute, in my three minute speech for my voice and hands to stop shaking. But I don’t think my face was as red as I thought it was. I think I got the timing right though. So that’s good. Now I have to get ready to go out tonight. When truly I just want to sit on my bed and watch movies all night. I mean of course it’ll be fun going out with my friends, I’m just lazy. And I don’t want to have to figure out what to wear in this slushy wintry weather. Bleh. PLUS, I need to finish reading my books, when am I ever going to get that done? There is not enough time on the weekends. And this was even only a three day week!
            Well hopefully something exciting will happen tonight that I can talk about tomorrow!
            Remember, sunmeadow.org! Try it out! I know I will! Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment