Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Over It

Ugh is today really only Tuesday? I guess it’s just about Wednesday, but still, I’m feeling like tomorrow should be Friday…of next week. That would be really convenient for me. I suppose life doesn’t work that way, though. When in Rome.
            I am so bored of Facebook. It’s about time that some genius comes up with another new invention to hold us off for a couple of years. Facebook is so last year. The only reason I even still use it, is usually because I’m bored, and I don’t want to get rid of my Spotify playlists. Not to mention, who would read my blogs then? I’m not exactly sure who all does read it, but it would be an even lesser amount if I didn’t put it up on Facebook everyday. I actually went to delete my Facebook yesterday when these two things came to mind. Damn you Facebook. I feel like I’ve over-stalked everyone to the point where there just isn’t much to see anymore. And nowadays, everyone is just posting pictures from reddit or pinterest and I’m just over it. Although, I guess I cant say that because I’ll still find myself day after day glued to it because I don’t have anything else to do. Correction: I don’t have anything else I want to do. I do like to wonder though, what the next thing will be. I mean, eventually, there’s gotta be something new, right? Mark Zuckerberg’s reign cant last forever, I don’t think.
            And another thing I was thinking about, actually I think about it every so often: what are people going to start doing as we near December 21st of this year? Are some people going to go out and spend all their money or do something even crazier? What am I going to be doing? December 21st…well that’ll be almost Christmastime so I’m likely to be at home with the family. Although, I tend to spend most of my winter break with friends, so maybe I’ll be with some of them? Not that I’m saying that I believe this is going to happen. I don’t know what’s going to happen. What I’m really curious to see happen, is what people are going to do around that time? I don’t really think the world is going to end per se. But I do think something will happen. A change in something. Who knows what. All I know is that by that time I’ll have seen the Hunger Games, long before, and seen the last movie to the Twilight saga, so if I do die, I’ll be pretty happy. I’m easy to please. Sure, there would be a lot of things that I haven’t got to do yet. But most likely I’ll still get the chance to do those things.
            Well, tomorrow is Hump Day. That should brighten everyone’s spirits right? Get your head out of the gutter you perverts. Hump day as in, it’s the “hump” or the middle of the week. Sheesh. And then it’ll be thirsty Thursday, although I never participate in that aspect of Thursdays. And then Friday! Yipee! Shouldn’t be too bad…should it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment