Sunday, February 12, 2012

This and That

            Another weekend has come and gone. I feel like time is going way too fast. It’s already pretty much the middle of February. And we get done with school at the beginning of May! Where is all of this time going?! Wherever it’s going, it’s going there fast. So Valentine’s day is in couple days, then the rest of February. In March there’s St. Patty’s day and, of course, the Hunger Games which I just saw the first television trailer for it, and my roommate, Chanel and I are going to go to Spokane to see it in IMAX. I am unbelievably excited. There is a concert here, I think in April. And in March, Kevin Hart is going to Spokane so I really want to go see that. Spring break! All sorts of stuff going on, not to mention school and tests. This school year is about to be over before I know it!
            I love Taylor Swift. I could just leave it at that because that basically sums up what I think about her, but what I was actually going to talk about is her performance tonight at the Grammy’s. Come on Taylor, this is the GRAMMY’S. Did you really have to sing the song Mean? She should have sang Safe and Sound or something. But that’s just my opinion. I still absolutely love her though. She is amazing. But another complaint I have: her signature look is her curly locks. What happened to that? What’s with this straight hair crap! Of course she still looks beautiful, but I miss her curly hair. I love her curly hair. She needs to go back to that. I love Taylor Swift. I just had to say that again.
            Well, long week ahead. Oh and watch the video link I put on here. I would totally make a video like it if I could. But it pretty much sums up my obsession. Oh, and credit to Autumn Oberdorfer for posting it on my Facebook. I love it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment