Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day of Birth

            Well, today was my birthday! I wouldn’t say it was the most exciting birthday I’ve ever had, but a birthday none the less. It ended very well at least. I only had two classes so I spent most of the day…sleeping. And then with my roomies we made funfetti “cookies” which actually ended up just being a bunch of mini cakes because we did it wrong but they were soooo yummy. But now my tummy hurts. I shouldn’t have eaten those. Tomorrow…its off to the gym for me! I hate sitting around all day. I need to do some moving.
            This weekend I get to go home and see my family and watch some, in my opinion, not very exciting football. I could really care less for the two teams in the superbowl. Hopefully the halftime show is decent this year. And I’m expecting some pretty funny commercials but who knows! Plus, I need to do some shopping, see some friends. It’ll all be fun.
            Now, I’ll tell you how my night ended tonight. So these boys in one of the dorms on one of the floors, I wont say who or where, have a kitten in their room. A KITTEN! Oh my, he was so cute. I forget his name. Donny? Something like that. Anyways he was so freakin’ adorable and they’ve had him in there for like six months or something! Which is crazy. The fact that I could have had a kitten in my dorm this whole time and I haven’t! What the hell. I need one. I want one so badly. I used to be obsessed with puppies, and still I would rather have a puppy, but when we were all looking for places to live for next year the possibility of getting a kitten was so within reach I could almost taste it! (I’ve never understood that saying, and I don’t think it works in this situation). But then I was let down and heartbroken when I couldn’t have one. Just seeing a kitty tonight just brightened my whole week. I saw a puppy and a kitty this week! Now that’s what I call an outstanding week.
            So I’m in love now. I will be spending lots of time over in that dorm room with that handsome young boy…the kitten of course. The guys in there were eh. But the kitty, he was the handsomest boy I have yet to see at Washington State University. So now I get to go to sleep with a smile on my face. (And I’m just kidding, I’ve seen plenty of handsome boys at Wazzu).
            Fantastic end to a birthday. Loved it. And thank you to my roomies for the cake cookies. They were delish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment