Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Models or Robots?

            Well, this is about to be the most stressful week so far this semester. I swear just about every week for the rest of the semester from here on out I have some quiz or test or paper to write. Yikes. I have two tests this week. I’m really only worried about one of them, biology, but even that one, as long as I do all of my readings, shouldn’t be too bad. Definitely didn’t get my workout in today though. Frustrating, but I was literally doing something all day. Well…until The Voice came on of course. But I had to watch that, obviously.
            Oh my, I don’t know who I like more: Blake Shelton or Adam Levine. They are both so handsome, and have amazing voices. This one girl at the very end, had both of them fighting over her. What the heck! Why can’t that be me? Oh wait…I have a terrible singing voice. Yeah, that’s right. Well that’s unfortunate for me. I want Blake and Adam fighting over me. Even though one is married to an amazing country singer and the other’s girlfriend is a Victoria’s Secret supermodel. That’s like no competition at all right? Right…And about those Victoria’s Secret supermodels, I have this theory about them: I think they are all robots. There is no way that normal people can look that good. It’s just impossible. No one can have that pretty of a face, amazing skin, a great body (well for a model, but personally I think some of them are too skinny), and of course big boobs too. The government created these robot “supermodels” so that all normal girls, even all celebrities would pay for botox, and liposuction, all these make-ups, wrinkle-reducers, blah blah blah. All that crap. And I mean if that’s the case, I guess I’ve bought into it too, because I buy make-up, heck, I even buy Victoria’s Secret swimsuits. But I do that well-knowing that I wont look anything like they look in the magazine. It’s all just a little ridiculous.
            But I’ll admit, they are really good looking. I mean you cannot deny that. That is exactly why they are robots. No one can look that perfect.
            Enough of my ranting about supermodel robots. I think I totally have a chance with Adam Levine. Blake…he’s married now. There’s not really much chance there. I still love him, but I think I’ll take my chances with Adam.
            In other news, The Vow comes out this Friday and I am just a tad bit excited. I think it’ll be wonderful. You cannot go wrong with Nicholas Sparks. He has a way with words. But that This Means War movie with Reese Witherspoon is coming out on Valentines Day and also looks very good and funny. Sad or funny? Hmm… well I definitely have to see the Vow and then we’ll see about the other one. I do love Reese Witherspoon though.
            We'll see what happens though. Got a long week ahead of me. Let’s go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment